Mind-Body-Spirit Health Column for Life As A Human
I wrote a regular column for the online magazine, Life As A Human, which deals with a variety of mind-body-spirit health topics. These include physical and mental health, spirituality, personal growth, parenting, and life lessons learned from kids and experiences.
- If Humans Had Tails: Self-Esteem Lessons from Dog Shows
- Sparring with the GIRRRL in the Mirror
- Sorting it Out: The Mind-Body Connection and Your Health
- Outside Your Comfort Zone: Taking Risks for Personal Growth
- To Sleep Perchance to Dream: How Much Sleep Do Humans Really Need?
- The Joys — And Disappointments — Of Parenthood
- Light Up Your Life: How Seasons Affect Our Moods
- Tea Time for the Body, Mind and Spirit
- Finding Life Balance Through Creating and Consuming
- Adapt, Overcome and Improvise
- Deep Breathing for Ultimate Health
- Meditating to Quiet the Mind, Inspire the Spirit, and Rejuvenate the Body
- The First Day of the Rest of Your Life