More about my services can be found on the Hire Heather page.
To inquire about rates and availability, please submit the contact form here and choose the subject line “Writing Services Inquiry”.
I am an author of non-fiction books and e-books, and a freelance writer for top print and online publications.
View my Author Page on Amazon.com to see all my currently-available books.
The topics I write about most often include:
- Personal development and spirituality
- Health, including alternative, mind-body-spirit, and children’s health (certifications include Childhood Fitness & Nutrition and Sports Nutrition)
- Parenting, including personal development for kids
- Business, internet marketing, entrepreneurship and technology
- Media, entertainment, society and culture
- Art (BFA in Visual Arts from York University, Toronto)
By looking around my blog, you’ll find articles on all of the above topics.
You can see a list of my published books here.
In addition, below is a selection of my published articles and other writing credits (click the links or logos to view individual articles):
Education.com: Parenting articles for Back-To-School
Young Urban Moms (YUM): Parenting articles
Mamajamba: Parenting and Women’s articles
Small World Toys: Parenting articles
eHow.com: Parenting and How-To articles
(over 50 articles)
LiveStrong.com: Parenting, Health and Self-Help articles
(over 100 articles)
Life As A Human: Mind-Body-Spirit Health column
LWLWorldwide.com: Personal and Business Development articles
(over 10 solo articles plus over 50 co-written)
The Indicator magazine: Personal Development articles
The Netsetter: Internet Marketing and Content Creation articles
XSite Pro Club: Internet Marketing and Business Development articles
(over 70 articles)
MDC Monthly (MarketingDotCom): Internet Marketing column
(12 monthly columns)
Thalo Magazine: Arts articles
(Ongoing contributions, over 25 articles)