“Interviewing Income” Column for MarketingDotCom
I wr0te a monthly column for Mike Filsaime’s MDC Monthly (MarketingDotCom) magazine, a print newsletter featuring high-level information and resources for succeeding in internet marketing.
My “Interviewing Income” column ran for a year, focusing on interviewing experts to create high-quality, profitable online content.
- October 2010: Interviewing for High-Quality, Profitable Content
- November 2010: Overcoming Common Stumbling Blocks
- December 2010: Developing the #1 Skill Every Interviewer Needs
- January 2011: Defining an Interview’s Topic, Purpose and Focus
- February 2011: Avoiding Common Interview Mistakes
- March 2011: Asking Great Questions in Any Interview
- April 2011: Generating Flow through the Concept of the Conch Shell
- May 2011: Controlling an Interview with the Map and the Forest
- June 2011: Keeping it Afloat with the Canoe and the Rudder
- July 2011: Generating the 3 R’s of Interviewing Relations
- August 2011: Targeting the Format to Different Content Models
- September 2011: Making Money from your Interviews